NewsAPOnline Updates

bb

Slide show

Kailash Kher remembers childhood with new song

|| || || Leave a comments

) Singer Kailash Kher went down the memory lane when he recorded a conversational song "Hudkaan mann biti", co-sung by his two-year-old son Kabir.
The singer, popular for numbers like "Allah ke banday", "Saiyaan" and "Teri deewani", says the song is an outcome of his childhood memories, and it has been great to share vocals for it with his son.
Narrating the story behind the song, Kher said: "I remember, when I was five years of age, while playing with my friends we had a rule that the person who would lose the game had to carry the winner on a piggy back and go from one place to another saying 'Hudkann mann biti'."
"So, while I was writing the songs for my album 'Rangeele', I was reminded of my childhood days and I thought why not share these memories with my son. And this is how the song was born."
-*-
Big B pampers himself with manicure, pedicure
So far he remained away from spa treatments like pedicure and manicure, but when megastar Amitabh Bachchan went through the pampering session at a salon, he simply loved it.
The 69-year-old relaxed with the treatments while catching up on the Australian Open, he revealed on his blog bigb.bigadda.com.
"I have finally discovered the joys of being pampered by a pedicure and a manicure. I have finally discovered why the ladies spend half their lives in the parlour."
"I have finally discovered what an idiot I was in not succumbing to the luxury of pretty ladies looking after your feet and hands while you comfortably watch the Australian Open Tournament. And I have finally discovered what a fine art it is to get your nails in shape. All my misgivings far far away from reality. And so shall they remain," he added.
At his age, the actor is quite a style icon and is abreast with what's hot and what's not in the fashion world.
-*-
Aman Verma's Twitter account hacked
Actor Aman Verma has managed to return to his original handle on micro-blogging site after his account was hacked.
"Finally got to my original account again.... Sorry guys was trying to sort the mess out. Someone hacked into my account. I am back..." Aman posted on his Twitter page.
The actor, who is currently seen as a villain in "Chhoti Bahu", says he was under the weather for a few days.
"Feeling better... A little...Have been ill since the 10th of dec...Cold, cough, congestion. And had to keep shooting for a Zee project. And to top it all my account gets hacked, and now I end up loosing my voice...The last 45 days have been crazy," he added.

Source: in.news.yahoo.com