NewsAPOnline Updates

bb

Slide show

Poonam Pandey in Bollywood?

|| || || Leave a comments



She may have shot to fame for her promises to go nude if the Indian cricket team won the 2011 World Cup - promises that remain unfulfilled.

However, Poonam says that her calendar days are past her as she gears up for a career in Bollywood. According to sources, the 20-year-old model has been seen frequenting a leading production house over the past three days and is on the verge of "signing something big". In a chat with BT, Poonam talks about her Bollywood plans, giving Katrina Kaif a run for her money and trashes rumours of undergoing a breast-enhancement surgery.

Is it true you've been signed up for a Bollywood film? I'm scared to admit anything right now because the production house told me not to reveal anything, but I won't deny that you will soon see me in a leading role.

There are reports that you turned down 20 film offers, item numbers and reality shows before signing up for a Bollywood film... I was getting roles opposite Ashmit Patel and Rahul Mahajan. Obviously, I couldn't accept them as I only want to do films with A-listers. And there were countless offers to do item numbers in the south that I turned down too. I was just being patient as I want to make a good start. I am not too desperate to jump into the fray.
Source:Toi